Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Georgia {Sweet As A Peach} Baby Shower

This beautiful mama to be is Nina. She and her hubby are expecting their sweet her little girl GEORGIA very soon.  I was very happy when I was asked to help with her office surprise baby shower. She is always the one doing everything for everyone and it was nice to finally do something special for her.   
I LOVE Georgia's nursery colors of peach, teal, yellow, and gray and used them as inspiration. No pink for this little peach!  
For the backdrop I created a "Georgia" faux chalkboard print and attached it to a backless frame I found at Michaels. Added ribbon and then glued it onto a foam board along with some tissue flowers. Found this great tutorial on how to make the tissue flowers here.  
Mama to be made the BEAUTIFUL quilt for her baby! Isn't it gorgeous?! 
   
Our sweet coworker ordered the adorable cake from her friend. 
Found these tini tiny fabric covered favor jars at Michaels. The fabric and twine is included with the jars but I also covered them with peach tulle to add some girly. Filled them with pastel colored mints. The ladies loved them! 
I purchased the "G" from Land of Nod and hot glued some flowers to it. I found an easy peasy lace flower DIY here.  
You all know I LOVE me some cuteness. I  truly enjoyed putting together this tini clothesline for sweet Georgia. Every little girl needs some lace, ruffles, and tutus right?! 
 Can't forget about the cute accessories too (flowered headbands and GORGEOUS gold shoes!).
Little girls are soooo much fun!!
Nina was super surprised. She had us all in tears. 
I made these "Sweet Baby Girl" printable table signs. Added a little bit of ruffled trim and a little bitty flower to the onesie. 
Gotta love Target! They had these peach buckets in their dollar spot. Perfect for the flower centerpieces.

I am so glad I still remembered how to make a diaper cake.  Had not made one in a LONG time! I used diapers, a receiving blanket, ruffled lace trim, satin ribbon, a little bit of tulle and paper flowers to make Georgia's diaper cake. Leave me a comment if you are interested in a tutorial on how to replicate it.
Our friend Lacey helped with this funny game. I did not win...hehe! 
Congratulations Nina and Jason. Can't wait to meet your little peach.

xoxo,
Claudia

11 comments:

  1. GEORGIA {SWEET AS A PEACH} BABY SHOWER!!!!!!!!
    REALLY THIS IS SO INTERESTING AND
    GREAT AMAZING!!!!
    THANKS A LOT FOR SHARING THIS AWESOME POST~!
    HAVE A GOOD DAY!
    AGAIN THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tini Posh,
    I love Georgia's nursery colors of peach.
    These are so much pretty. Thanks a lot for sharing.
    Check out the Best Baby Product Reviews. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice your post
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really interesting your baby shower.also nice decorator and color choosing mind.
    Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin